Consult an eye care doctor if you are experiencing any of the following-
- The dark spot in the center of your retina.
- Difficulty identifying on near or distant objects.
- Changes in iris color.
- Irritation in the eyes.
- Etching and burning.
- Redness and falling tears again and again.
- Blurred vision.
- Unusual sensitivity of light or glare.
- Loss of vision.
- The inability of the closing eyelid.
- Blinking very much.
- Crossed eyes.
- Trouble for adjusting in dark rooms.
- Difficulty in the reading of near or distant objects.
These kind of symptoms are the sign of eye disease and getting involved in these circumstances for a long time can damage the eyes.
Click here to get Eyecare Tips
Causes of eye disease-
Corneal infections- Infected cornea is sometimes caused by a bacterial infection. It happens when you wake up late at night and wear dirty lenses.
Foreign bodies- when something in our eyes, like a little bit of dirt, can irritate it. So try to get it out by clean water or drops. If we don’t get it out that can scratch our eyes.
Sinusitis- If there is an infection in one of your sinuses it can pain on one or both sides. Because it builds pressure behind your eyes. It is also known as rhinosinusitis.
Stye- It is a tender bump under the bank of your eyelid. It is the cause of your infected gland, eyelash, or hair follicle. Doctors call it hordeolum.
Glaucoma- It happens when the fluid builds up in your eyes. That directly affects on your optic nerve. If you don’t get treatment for this on time you would more likely to lose your eyesight. Glaucoma one of the most dangerous disease for vision. Most of the people with Glaucoma have no pain or symptoms visit your doctor on a daily basis to get some test or check up for the right treatment of Glaucoma before it damages your vision. Glaucoma mostly affects adults over 45 and young, children are also involved. Much pressure in your vision called intraocular pressure can be harmful to your optic nerve system that sends images to your brain.
Iritis- It happens when the inflammation spreads inside your vision from trauma, infection with your immune system. Symptoms of Iritis are included red Eyes, pain, and less vision.
Pinkeye- The cause of pinkeye is inflammation in conjunctiva. Symptoms of pinkeye are included allergies, infection by a viral bacterial blood vessel in the conjunctiva swell, etching, and gunky in your eyes but in this condition, you can not have pain.
Eyelid problems- eyelid is one of the most important things for you because it protects your entire vision. Common symptoms of eyelid problems are pain, tearing, itching, and sensitivity to light.
Treatment of eye disease-
Follow these treatments to overcome from eye disease-
- Antibacterial eye drops will help you to cure bacterial conjunctivitis. Antihistamines in eyedrops, a tablet or syrup will help you to improve conjunctivitis from infection or allergies.
- To get heal from corneal abrasion consult a vision care doctor to get antibiotic ointment or drops.
- To get treatment for Glaucoma to take eyedrops or pills suggested by vision care doctor to reduce pressure. Still, if it is not working you will need surgery.
- Optic neuritis can be healed by corticosteroids.
- To get a treatment for styes you will need to use warm compresses at home for a couple of days.
- Use testosterone eye cream.
- Supplements of nutritional with fish and omega.
- A procedure of lip flow which uses for heat and pressure to treat dry eyes.
So these are some treatments for eye disease that can help you to overcome vision problems, especially for vision pain. And do some checkups by consulting an eye care doctor to get the right treatment. Take it seriously because getting treatment on time can save our eyes and as we all know the importance of eyes that without it we are not able to see anything.