Cardiovascular disease generally refers to conditions that included narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart attack. Very strong pain in chest also can be a serious heart disease. Cardiovascular disease is a different symptoms for men and women, pain in chest is involve for men but pain in chest and other symptoms like short breath, nausea and extreme fatigue are involve in the case of women heart disease.
Symptoms of heart disease-
Some symptoms that can be included in heart disease-
- Chest Tightness.
- Chest pain.
- Chest pressure.
- Chest discomfort.(angina)
- Shortness of breath.
- Pain, Numbness, Coldness and weakness in your legs or arms.
- Pain in the Jaw, throat, neck, abdomen or back.
Symptoms of heart arrhythmias-
Some symptoms that are major problems for heart disease-
- Flapping in your chest.
- Fast heart beat.
- Slow heart beat.
- Near Fainting.
So these are some major symptoms of heart disease if you are having any one symptoms of them you should immediately consult a doctor and do some necessary check up so that you can find out what kind of heart disease you have and get a treatment on time.
Cause of heart Disease-
Some cause that can lead anyone into death because of heart attack-
Click here to know more- How to lose weight
1. Age- In the age of 45 to 60 year old man and women are more chances to have a heart attack than younger one.
2. Tobacco- If you are eating tobacco from a very long time you should leave that habit immediately because it can be a reason of heart attack.
3. Oily Foods and meat- If you are habitual of eating oily foods and meat very much that can be also harmful for your heart because eating oily foods directly effect on our heart sells so try to have healthy foods.
4. Extra Fat- Extra fat is a serious cause of heart attack so try to burn extra calories by using some exercise activities so that you can skip from this disease.
5. Obesity- Obesity is involve with high blood cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and diabetes. You can skip from this disease by losing just 10 percent of your body weight.
6. Autoimmune Condition- If you are having rheumatoid arthritis or lupus such kind of condition can increase risk of your heart attack.
7. Drugs Use- If you are using stimulant drugs like cocaine or amphetamines can trigger a spasm of your coronary arteries that can be a reason of heart attack.
8. Lack of physical activity- Being lazy all the time contributes to high blood cholesterol levels and obesity. On the other hand people who have better exercise on the regular basis they have better cardiovascular fitness, with lower high blood pressure.
9. Stress- Taking so much stress can lead you into a serious disease such as heart attack. So it is better don’t take stress.
10. History of preeclampsia- This condition involves in high blood pressure during the period of pregnancy and increase the life time disease of heart attack.
Activities to skip from heart disease-
Some activities which you should do in your regular routine to skip from heart disease. Heart problem is a serious disease that can lead anyone into death so don’t take it easy take it seriously. Some activities you should follow-
- Quit Smoking.
- Take Control other health conditions like high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Do not take stress.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Avoid oily foods.
- Avoid meat.