When we are going to present any speech we feel anxiety, nervousness before the interview, any competition, test, but what exactly is it? Anxiety is a way of the body that prepares us to face any challenge. It is normal to feel anxious when our health, safety, happiness, threatened. But sometimes it can be a big issue because getting involved in it for a very long can lead us into some dangerous disease.
Symptoms of anxiety disorder-
Here I am going to share some symptoms of anxiety disorder for your awareness about it-
- Dry mouth.
- Heartbeat fast.
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Unrealistic worry.
- Pain in chest and pressure.
- Difficulty to relax.
- Scary behavior.
- Irregular breathing.
- Looking controls.
- Negative thinking about yourself.
So these are some symptoms of anxiety disorder if you are having such kinds of problems in your life you should definitely consult a health care doctor because getting involved in it not good for your health.
Types of anxiety disorder-
Social phobia- If we are facing a bad situation socially like Riot, and social exploitation can create a big issue for our health and because of this problem we become a socially anxious person. To escape from this situation we should faith in our self so that we can take control of such kind of situations or we should get outside form these kinds of places for some time if possible.
Panic attack- A Panic attack is like a terrifying experience that can happen without any warning any time suppose if you are a businessman and suddenly your business or shares go down and you got tension on your head that’s called a panic attack. It is a type of anxiety disorder.
Post Traumatic stress disorder- it is like a mental health condition triggered by a horrible event or experience. Symptoms of post-traumatic stress may include flashback memories, nightmares, or something unconditional things as well as uncontrollable thoughts about an event that put us into trouble or anxiety disorder. This kind of situation can be very dangerous for our health because we lose control of our self.
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder- This condition leads us to repetitive behavior. Symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder are unreasonable thoughts and scare that lead us to compulsive behaviors. It is a kind of mental health condition.
Medical treatment for anxiety disorder-
Click here to know about- Mental Health
Treatment of Social Phobia-
- Psychological counseling or talk therapy you can get relief by using this therapy.
- Medicine for social anxiety is Antidepressant and Sedative.
Treatment of Panic attack-
- You can do some exercises to get relief from a panic attack like Yoga, and running.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and drugs like caffeine because such kind of habits can lead us to attack.
- Use anti-anxiety medicine such as a benzodiazepine.
- If the fear comes don’t run away expect it and accept it, wait and give time to pass it by being fearless.
Treatment of Post Traumatic stress disorder-
- Here are some therapies that you can do like eye movement desensitization and reprocessing and Exposure and response prevention.
- Medicine- You can take Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI).
- Consult an psychiatrist as a doctor.
Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder-
- Treatment can help but such kind of condition can not be cured for always.
- You can also do some therapy for yourself like cognitive behavioral therapy, aversion therapy, exposure and response prevention, psychotherapy Psychoeducation.
- You can take a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor as a mediation.
- Consult an psychologist and psychiatrist for yourself.
So these are some medical treatment which you can do to get relief from anxiety disorder. Being an anxious person is not good for health so stay away from this situation by following these medical treatments.